Turbinestarters run on very close tolerances.After being approached by enerflex, a large gas engine manufacturer, who explained they have very high maintenance cost associated with this style of turbine.
Absolute Filters designed and manufactured this gas coalescer to give protection down to 0.01 microns. Similar to instrumentation filtration properties.
It can separate both solids and liquid aerosols to this degree of filtration. The elements are self sealing, which reduces the risk of operator error.
Top cover access ensures it can be fitted close to the ground.A popular filter– Absolute Filters manufactured and sold near on one hundred and forty of these units
Its Other features can include:
- Cleanable 3 micron absolute elements
- large surface area borosilicate glass media-composites
- Super Low Pressure Drop
- Pressure differential ports
- Quick release access cover standard
- Drainage ports
- Approval to AS1210
- ASME VIII Design
- Q Registration
Please contact us, should you require technical assistance or a quotation for a gas or liquid, filtration equipment. Les Briggs– Manager 0428 345 837
- Woodlawn Bio Reactor filter / coalescer working way beyond its design – protecting Jenbacher combustion engines
- Tamar valley Power Station takes delivery of a 2 stage separator colaescer
- Filter / Coalescer developed for turbine starter protection for large gas engine
- Removal of liquids slugs from gas and improving dehydration & filtration
- Straining of tertiary treated sewerage -Kwinana