Application: Tidbinbilla nature reserve – corroboree frogs
Problem: Corroboree frogs becoming dehydrated due to a virus from an introduced species.
Solution: Recovering water from roof, purifying it free of viral bacteria with reverse osmosis system.
- Woodlawn Bio Reactor filter / coalescer working way beyond its design – protecting Jenbacher combustion engines
- Tamar valley Power Station takes delivery of a 2 stage separator colaescer
- Filter / Coalescer developed for turbine starter protection for large gas engine
- Removal of liquids slugs from gas and improving dehydration & filtration
- Straining of tertiary treated sewerage -Kwinana