Model S2 - Standard Pressure Range (Sizes 20mm (3/4”) – 100mm (4”)
Self-cleaning filters are designed specifically to provide efficient filtration for liquids, including those of high viscosity, requiring continuous filtration without interruption to the flow during the cleaning process. There is no operator contact with the process fluid. High quality stainless steel elements are highly effective in removing contaminant particles as small as 25 micron (µm).
In operation the liquid enters the body and flows through the element from outside to inside. Debris is collected on the outside of the wedge wire or perforated element, which is cleaned without flow interruption by the rotation of elements against fixed scraper blades. The debris accumulated during rotation is deposited into the bottom of the filter body from where it is periodically discharged, either manually or automatically.
The filter is available for either manual or fully automatic electric or pneumatic operation. The range of optional control devices make it particularly suitable for continuous processes and for service with high contamination levels.
- Simple efficient cleaning process which minimises disruption to flow.
- Minimal amount of liquid loss during cleaning process.
- Suitable for practically all liquids including those of high viscosity.
- Filtration levels down to 25 micron.
- Separate head and bowl secured by Vee clamp allows easy access to element.
- Maximum working pressure 13.8 barg at 50°C.
- Maximum working temperature 200°C (Subject to seal material).
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel.
- High quality 316 stainless steel wound wedge wire or perforated element.
Range of automated control devices available.