THE ELIMINATOR® is an automatic, self- cleaning strainer that provides continuous debris removal from pipelines that require full time uninterrupted flow.
THE ELIMINATOR® is particularly effective in fluid applications where unattended service, high solids loading, and/or uninterrupted flow requirements deem a basket strainer and its attendant maintenance problems impractical.
Any of the 700 Series Strainers will prove efficient and cost effective compared to simplex or duplex strainers or other automatic straining systems.
THE ELIMINATOR® has a patented straining element design that permits installation in virtually any piping system operating at a positive pressure.
THE ELIMINATOR® can operate through a wide range of operating pressures (5 psig minimum) and solids loading with effective debris removal and backwashing across the entire pressure range. Additionally, only one drain or backwash connection is required to effectively eliminate the expense of a separate backwash pressure connection.
Strainers are used to protect equipment such as valves, pumps, meters, heat exchangers, or spray nozzles, as well as, in-feed water and process water applications or virtually any similar application.
The Eliminator® 700 Series Automatic Self-Cleaning Strainers are fabricated in pipe sizes ranging from 1” to 48” and can be fabricated to meet most application requirements.
PROVEN FEATURES INCLUDE
- Patented rugged screen and mechanical assist backwash mechanism extends useful service life.
- Unique clog-resistant straining element reduces maintenance downtime.
- Unique adjustable accelerator plate aids cleaning in difficult applications.
- All internal replacement parts supplied in corrosion resistant material.
- Efficient proven design reduces maintenance requirements; requires fewer parts.
- Flats for manual operation in caseof power failure.
- Low rpm backwash mechanism provides more efficient cleaning, and less wear of internals.