Different industrial applications can have different requirements in terms of equipment and filter media. That’s why we came up with our unique X100 Convertible Filter Housing. The strong, lightweight and economical filter vessel is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, and converts easily from filter bag usage to cartridge filters. It allows the user to choose the filter media and construction to precisely fit their particular needs.
The X100 is made from light weight polypro-pylene, with a UV inhibitor for all-weather durability. The specially designed threaded lid allows for sealing and unsealing with out the need for other tools.
- The vessel’s 100% polypropylene construction is light weight and is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- The “clean wall” design of the X100 is designed to provide easy access, allowing manual cleaning or in-place flushing.
- The versatile X100 is easily convertible between bag filters and cartridge filters depending on filtration requirements.
- The positive sealing of both bag and cartridge filters means no fluid by-pass will occur.
- The Differential Pressure Gauge provides an option for visually identifying proper filter element changeout .
- The Gauge mounts directly to the vessel’s appropriate mounting pad, and provides indication for either of two different pressure drop ranges: 6-8 PSID or 15-20 PSID.
- Before use, please refer to published reference materials for chemical compatibility.
Model X100B Plastic Bag Vessel, includes
housing, lid, basket and lid gasket (BUNA)
Model X100C Plastic Cartridge Vessel, includes housing, lid, cartridge plate, lid gasket
and plate gasket (BUNA)
Pressure rating: 100 PSIG @ 1100F water service