Absolute Filters range of self-cleaning filters have been designed specifically to provide efficient filtration of virtually all liquids, including those of high viscosity, whilst minimising both disruption of flow and liquid loss during the element cleaning process. There is no operator contact with the process fluid. The high quality stainless steel wedge wire (or perforated) element is highly effective in removing contaminant particles as small as 25micron (µm).
Cleaning is carried out by rotating the element against fixed scraper blades which remove debris from the surface of the element. This in turn is drained from the base of the filter.
The filter is available for either manual or fully automatic electric or pneumatic operation. The range of optional control devices make it particularly suitable for continuous processes and for service with high contamination levels.
- Absolute Filters offers three forms of blade type self clean fiIter:-
Standard range, High pressure range and Vertical exit, all working on the same generic principle.
A standard element is offered and a high pressure element is available for very demanding duties.
Models 075, 100, 125, 150, 200, 300 and 400
Sizes (3/4" to 4" Flanged) For larger sizes refer to our high pressure range.
Available in detachable head and bowl form, suitable for working pressures of up to 14 bar and flow rates up to 3500 litres/min.
- Vertical Exit
Models 150, 200, 300 and 400
1.5" to 4" Vertical Exit are of cast steel or stainless steel construction for working pressures up to 35 bar and flow rates up to 1500 litres/minute
- High Pressure
Models 200, 300, 400 and 600 (2”- 6"), high pressure as illustrated, are cast construction, available in cast iron, cast steel and cast stainless steel 316 for working pressures up to 35 bar and flow rates up to 3000 litres/min.
- Fabricated Models
Models 800, 1000, 1200 (8" -12") in fabricated construction for working pressures to customer specification and flow rates up to 18000 litres/min.
- No operator contact with liquid during cleaning operation.
- Minimised product loss - during both process production and system cleaning.
- Increased quality output - minimum disruption to product flow.
- Reduced contamination - less possibility of accidents or operator exposure to the fluid.
- Reduced maintenance costs - automated units can eliminate manual cleaning.
- Environment friendly - enclosed design with minimal flushing losses.
- Cooling Lines
- HVAC Water
- Paints, Stains, Varnishes
- Recycling Water
- River & Sea Water
- Wash Water