Absolute Filters higher pressure range of self-cleaning filters have been used successfully on many difficult liquids handling installations throughout the world.
- Simple efficient cleaning process which minimises disruption to flow
- Minimal amount of liquid loss during cleaning process
- Suitable for practically all liquids including those of high viscosity
- Filtration levels down to 50 micron lntegral cast construction
- Maximum working pressure 35 bar at 100°C
- Maximum working temperature 250°C (dependent on seal material)
- Available in cast iron, SG iron, cast steel, stainless steel or gun metal
- High quality 316 stainless steel wound wedge wire or perforated element
Range of automated control devices available
Note 1: Working pressure is stated at 100°C. To verify suitability of this equipment above this temperature or below 0°C, please contact our help desk.
Note 2: Whilst alternative seal materials e.g. EP, PTFE are available and can be used to offer a wide range of chemical compatibility and working temperatures up to 250°C, it is recommended that such applications are again discussed with our help desk.