Model RCO Bag or Cartridge Filter Housings
Low cost filter housings for flow rates to 100 gpm*
RCO high-capacity filters offer an exceptional value in basic filtration applications. Offered in a size 2 and size 12 bag housing, the RCO is also available with our Platinum 700 cartridge series.
RCO housings provide large dirt-holding capacity combined with a rugged design rated to 150 psi. The housings incorporate a newly designed hinged, eyenut cover that is easily removed, reducing time spent on bag or cartridge change-out. The RCO bag housing offers versatility for any piping arrangement, utilizing our unistyle design (side and bottom outlet). Two connection sizes are available for both bag and cartridge filters.
The RCO housings are electropolished creating a smooth, easy-to-clean surface. Customize them with several options including, gauges and switches. A variety of filter bags or cartridges (rated 0.5μ absolute to 100μ nominal) can be utilized in this housing. Keep your filtration process cost effective without sacrificing quality.
- Permanently piped housings are opened without special tools
- Carbon or stainless steel housings
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- O-ring seals: Buna N, EPR and Viton®
- 150 psi rated housing
- Heavy-duty basket, over 50% open area
- Uses standard number 1, 2 or 12 size bags and 500 or 700 series cartridges
- Filter selection surface area is: 2.3 square feet (number 1 size bag), 4.4 square feet (number 2 size bag), 5.6 square feet (number 12 size bag) 85 square feet (500 series cartridge) 125 square feet (700 series cartridge)
- 1-1/2-inch or 2-inch NPT inlet and outlet
- 1/4-inch NPT vent connection
- Adjustable leg assembly