Absolute Filters vertical exit range is ideal for the filtration of high valueprod ucts, as the filter may be drained of fluid at the end of a batch, making it a cost-effective solution to numerous filtration applications.
Product waste kept to a minimum - cost effective for the filtration of high value fluids
- Totally enclosed design - prevents product contamination and operator exposure to fluid
- Filter cleans without disruption to flow - no need to shut down the line to clean the filter
- Quick change components - reduces downtime and loss of production
- Large filtration area elements - give high dirt handling capacity with low pressure drops
- Working pressures up to 35 bar - dependent on materials of construction
- Temperature range up to 250°C - dependent on seal material used
- Eases environmental and safety management requirements
- Filtration down to 25 micron
- Optional automation facility - no need for operator involvement
Note 1: Working pressure is stated at 100°C. To verify suitability of this equipment above this temperature or below 0°C, please contact our help desk.
Note 2: Whilst alternative seal materials e.g. EP, PTFE are available and can be used to offer a wide range of chemical compatibility and working temperatures up to 250°C, it is recommended that such applications are again discussed with our help desk.