Absolute standard range of self-cleaning filters provide highly cost effective solutions to difficult liquid filtration problems at all viscosities.
- Simple efficient cleaning process which minimises disruption to flow
- Minimal amount of liquid loss during cleaning process
- Suitable for practically all liquids including those of high viscosity
- Filtration levels down to 50 micron
- Separate bowl and head secured by Vee clamp allows easy access to element
- Maximum working pressure 14 bar at 100°C
- Maximum working temperature 250°C (dependent on seal material)
- High quality 316 stainless steel wound wedge wire or perforated element
- Styles: manual, motorised, fully automatic, pneumatically operated-: options available
- Filters available in the following materials:
Head: stainless steel, cast steel, cast iron or SG iron
Bowl: stainless steel or mild steel
- Range of automated control devices available.
Note 1: Working pressure is stated at 100°C. To verify suitability of
this equipment above this temperature or below 0°C, please
contact our help desk.
Note 2: Whilst alternative seal materials e.g. EP, PTFE are available
and can be used to offer a wide range of chemical
compatibility and working temperatures up to 250°C, it is
recommended that such applications are again discussed
with our help desk.