(Sizes 20mm (3/4”) – 150mm (6”)
OV Single basket strainers provide a cost-effective method of protecting pipeline equipment, cleaning liquids or salvaging valuable solids. Incorporated are a number of special features and optional extras.
The filter is of cast construction and is supplied with one high quality stainless steel cylindrical basket.
It is used in liquid handling installations where the flow can be shut off for short periods to allow the removal of the basket for cleaning.
- High quality 316 grade stainless steel basket with large filtration areas resulting in low pressure drops.
- Compact design for space saving.
- Working pressures up to 50 barg (A300 Series).
- Quick release filter covers and knobs for easy maintenance.
- Range of extras allowing filter to be customised.
- Available in cast iron, cast steel, bronze or stainless steel.
- Visual/Electrical differential pressure indicators are available.
- Magnetic columns (pre-magnetic filtration).
- These specifications refer to standard products only. Alternative materials for bodies (e.g. monel, hastalloy) and seals (e.g. EPDM, PTFE) are available on request.
- Higher pressure filters are available up to 50 barg.
- Working pressure is stated at 50°C. to verify suitability of this equipment above this temperature or below 0°C, please contact our technical sales desk.
- Whilst alternative seal materials e.g. EPDM, PTFE are available and can be used to offer a wide range of chemical compatibility and working temperatures up to 260°C, it is recommended that such applications are discussed with our technical sales desk.
Revision status – Revision01, March 2007.
Our policy is one of continuous improvement and we reserve the right to alter any details of our products at any time without prior notice.