(Sizes 20mm (3/4”) - 200mm (8”)
For applications where the requirement is for continuous flow with minimum loss of pressure, the dual filter provides quality of design and performance.
The filter is of cast construction and incorporates two chambers each containing a high quality stainless steel basket. Flow is diverted from one chamber to the other without interruption by turning the handle, which rotates dual cylindrical cocks
- Simple changeover operation requires infrequent maintenance.
- Compact design.
- Large filtration areas giving low-pressure drops.
- Working pressures up to 50 barg (A300 Series).
- Quick release filter covers and knobs for easy maintenance.
- No contamination between filtered and unfiltered liquids.
- Wide range of materials, sizes and accessories.
- Filtration down to 10 microns.
- Handle covers chamber in use - preventing accidental opening of pressurized chamber.
- Differential pressure indicators as optional extras.